You have two options when it comes to Leasing & Tenant Placement. If you wish for just Tenant Placement without a Management agreement we charge 100% of the first full month’s rent. If you agree to Management services, you would be charged 50% of the first full month’s rent or $500, whichever is greater. No matter which plan you choose it’ll include the following Tenant Placement services:
- Running rental comps on the property
- Professional photography ($100 charged back to property owners. You retain the photo rights)
- Custom Descriptions
- Mass website distribution on all popular rental sites
- Social media marketing
- Scheduling personal tours of properties, if requested or showings done Open House style
- Screening residents to check credit reports, criminal, income, and rental history
- Creation of lease documents and any appropriate addendums needed to protect the client
- Documenting pre-resident conditions of the property
Our monthly management fee ranges between 8 to 10%, depending on the number of units being managed. The services included are:
- Rent collection and processing
- Access to Hemlane for tenants and clients for ACH processing, reporting, and maintenance requests
- Management of standard tenant maintenance requests and the approval process with the client on items costing more than $350
- Property service inspections to ensure maintenance issues are being resolved and prevent future problems
- Eviction and collection management if needed. *Legal fees would be an extra cost
- Process move-out and management of the make-ready turn
What makes 816 Property Management different?
- Clients do not get charged a vacancy fee
- We don’t mark up maintenance invoices from vendors*
- A $250 renewal fee is charged for negotiating rent and retaining tenants. This includes a property inspection, new lease, new app/screening & updated market analysis of property value & rental rates.
- Through our partnership with Meagan Kang Real Estate brokered by eXp Realty LLC, we can help owners analyze the market and make offers on properties.
- Large make-readies are not a part of our leasing fee but can be handled for an additional fee. Please refer to the list of services & fees below.